Liquid Data Intelligence, 2018
- 2.1. LDI is the controller of the personal data of the User collected through the Service.
3. Data collected by LDI
- 3.1. Opening an account: Users shall provide a set of information for opening an account. If applicable, the User declares that is has obtained the required consent from its employees for communicating to LDI their personal data as required for opening and managing the account. “Employees” shall include any legal person or individual providing services to User, including legal representatives providing their data in the process of opening an account, as well as employees, agents, service providers and consultants, regardless of the nature and validity of the relationship between them and User.
- 3.2. Data relating to the use of the account: LDI may collect usage information created by your use of the Service. Usage information includes date and time you accessed the Service, as well as pages, date and time of log-on and log-off, number of Service visits, sessions’ information (such as duration of session, the sending and receiving internet protocol addresses, the terminal identification number and events attended.
- 3.4. Data provided in information requests: LDI may process information you make available when you request information to LDI . In this case, LDI will use the information to respond to your query.
- 3.5. LDI does not knowingly solicit or collect personal or other information from children under the age of 18 through the Service. If LDI learns at any time that LDI has inadvertently collected personal information from a minor, LDI will promptly delete the information from its records.
4. Use of personal data
- 4.1. LDI may use the personal data for purposes of providing the Service and to communicate with you. LDI may also use it for updating and developing its Service with a view to adapt it to market trends and preferences.
- 4.2. LDI may further use the data, subject to your consent, for the following: to know you better and adapt the Service to your preferences, for market studies and statistics, to send you communications relating to campaigns and promotions, including by email and SMS and other means which permit the reception of messages without the need for the recipient to accept them.
- 4.3. LDI may also use aggregated data for market studies and statistics, including for promotional and advertising purposes of the Service, as well as to show the market trends and the status of the industry.
5. Information collected by your application
- 5.1. LDI will have access to personal data collected by Your application through Liquid.
- 5.2. You shall be exclusively responsible, as a Controller, for the processing of the personal data. LDI has no intervention over the data your application will collect through the Service nor the purposes for which you choose to use such data.
- 5.3. LDI is authorised to process such personal data as required for the performance of the Terms and Conditions ("Processor"), compliance of its obligations and exercise of its rights under these Terms and Conditions and applicable law.
- a) Process the personal data only pursuant to the terms of these Terms and Conditions and according to the instructions of the Controller (provided compliance with such terms and/or instructions is permitted under applicable law applicable to LDI );
- b) Implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
- 5.5. You are exclusively responsible and liable for informing any of your end users of the rules applicable to your processing of their personal data.
6. Sharing of personal data
- 6.1. LDI may transfer (or otherwise make available) Your personal information to third parties that process information on LDI 's behalf. For example, LDI may use service providers to host the Service or to implement any feature made available by LDI .
- 6.2. LDI may also disclose information about You to third parties to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- 6.3. LDI may further communicate data to third parties that process your payments, such as when you use credit cards for this purpose. These third parties will process your data for their own purposes.
- 6.4. LDI may further share non-identifiable, aggregate demographic or usage information about the Service and its Users with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties in an effort to customise or enhance the Service.
7. International transfers of personal data
- 7.1. Due to the global nature of LDI 's Service and for the purposes set out above, LDI may transfer your personal information to parties located in other countries outside of the EU/ EEA (including the United States and other countries that have a different data protection regime than is found in the country where you are based).
- 7.2. You acknowledge that the Service may be hosted outside the EU/EEA, and therefore that Your personal data may be transferred to countries outside of the EU/ EEA. In case You do not intend that Your data be transferred to third countries, then You shall not use the Service.
- 8.1. LDI will take appropriate technical, legal and organisational security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under LDI 's control. However, as no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure, LDI cannot warrant or guaranty that any information You transmit to the Service is fully secure.
9. Other sites
- 9.2. LDI is therefore not responsible for the content or activities provided or created on such site.
- 10.2. After termination of the Terms and Conditions, LDI may still keep your data for an additional period so that this data can be reused by you if you reopen an account with LDI .
11. Access to personal data
- 11.1. You can always ask to review any personal information that LDI may have collected from You, have it updated, corrected or deleted (if LDI still has the information in its databases), and/or instruct LDI not to use this information in the future. If You wish to exercise this right, please log into your profile or simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any question or comment please contact LDI by email at email@example.com.